Prohibited Items: Include dry or wet food products, like frozen fresh meats and bamboo products etc. *However: Dry food products like tea, coffee, snacks, instant noodles and all meats (even those in self-heating rice) can be shipped in through 3PF.
Can I ship food to Singapore?
Travellers returning to Singapore can carry food products for personal consumption without first obtaining an import permit if: the type of food product is allowed; the amount is within the allowance; the source country is approved by SFA (see section ‘Conditions for Specific Types of Food’); and.
Does Taobao deliver to Singapore?
Don’t fret, that’s just Taobao’s warehouse, and your items will be shipped to Singapore upon arrival and consolidation. Whenever an item arrives in Taobao’s warehouse in China, you’ll also receive a SMS notification from Taobao.
What can you not ship to Singapore?
Singapore Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Books: hardback/paperback non-comm.
- Bunker oil sample (for analysis)
- Chewing gum (oral dental and medicated gum accepted)
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape.
- Coal & firewood.
- Cologne and Perfume, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
Is Taobao international shipping expensive?
International Shipping Fee – this is inflated and sometimes by a lot. If you ship through TaoBao directly, your shipping fee is usually $6.5 – $6.8/kg so you’re looking at pay from 30% to over 100% inflated prices through going with the agent.
Can you import food into Singapore?
General Information. All commercial food imports that enter Singapore must come from accredited food establishments in approved countries. In addition, only traders who are licensed or registered with SFA can bring in commercial shipments of food.
Can we post food to Singapore?
Nope. You mail out the parcel and the mailman from Singpost will deliver the parcel to your friend. If your friend is not at home, then the mailman will leave a collection slip and your friend will have to collect the parcel at the nearest post office.
How can I send Taobao to Singapore?
Taobao buying & shipping options: a quick overview
- Option 1: Direct from Taobao.
- Option 2: Going through a Taobao agent or third party forwarder.
- Option 3: Taobao via Lazada.
- Step 1: Create an account.
- Step 2: Browse products.
- Step 3: Access the product page.
- Step 4: Complete your purchase.
How can I get Taobao in SGD?
Select “海外国家/地区” (Overseas Countries/Territories) and look for “新加坡” (Singapore) in the list. Once you’ve selected Singapore, you’ll also be prompted to key in the generic area of your delivery address. Note that this may not be the most accurate, but Taobao still requires you to select an area.
How do I use Alipay for Taobao Singapore?
If it’s your first purchase using Alipay, you will need to create an Alipay payment password (6 numerical digits). Once done, click “确定” (Confirm). Key in your credit card details and click “下一步“(Continue).
Can you send cheese to Singapore?
Finally, when sending a gift containing a gourmet items you are limited to sending non-perishable items. So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question.
Can I send chewing gum to Singapore?
Prohibited and Controlled Goods
Prohibited items are not allowed to be imported into Singapore. These include: Chewing gum (except dental and medicated gum) Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products (for example, electronic cigarettes)
What can you ship to Singapore?
Country Conditions for Mailing — Singapore
Arms and firearms and parts thereof. Butane gas lighters and refills therefor. Coins except coins for purposes of ornament; banknotes; currency notes; traveler’s checks; securities payable to bearer; precious stones; jewelry; and other valuable articles.
How can I get free shipping from Taobao to Singapore?
1. Open Taobao & Set Your Singapore Address. When you open your Taobao app, you should be able to see the “Free Shipping to SG” section immediately. If you don’t see it, tap on “地区” (Location) on the top bar to change your location settings to Singapore.
How can I send bulky items from Taobao to Singapore?
Process Of Engaging An External Freight Forwarder As A Taobao Shipping Agent
- Step 1: Purchase item. …
- Step 2: Contact an external freight forwarder. …
- Step 3: Pick up items from suppliers. …
- Step 4: Verify shipment. …
- Step 5: Shipping (via 2 options) …
- Step 6: Purchase insurance. …
- Step 7: Custom clearance and delivery of shipment.