There is this famous spot in Cagayan de Oro for the tipsy or even for the highly intoxicated party people… D ‘Original Humbaan ni Aling Violy. “Dili ka Kagay-anon kung wala ka nakatilaw sa humba ni Aling Violy.” This was the challenge given to me by a dear friend who is a true-blooded Kagay-anon. He… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Humbaan ni Aling Violy
32°Cagayan de Oro
Top Posts & Pages
- SM CDO Downtown Premier Director's Club Cinemas to Open May 30
- Proudly Kagayanon: Engr. Elpidio M. Paras
- Proudly Kagay-anon: Young Entrepreneur Sharee Mae Uy Te of Chingkeetea
- Updated CDO Commuters Guide for Laguindingan Airport - as of July 25, 2013
- Meet Kyle Jennermann's Girlfriend
- DERMAX Laser Center Opens first ever branch at Centrio Mall
- Tasty Tuesday: Wonder Cup... crunchy sisig made by CDO nurses
- Kasikas: Masterplan of the Cagayan de Oro Megadike Project
- Now Open: The Fat Monk at Lifestyle District
- Mags' Glitz and Glamour birthday party!
This blog has been viewed 1,873,770 times.