Macasandig’s bet Charinna Barro was crowned Miss Cagayan de Oro 2015 held last night at The Atrium, Limketkai Mall. She will have a free trip to Nagoya, Japan courtesy from Philippine Airlines together with Miss Philippine Airlines and 1st runner up Dylanna Bax.
Charinna is a BS accountancy student of Liceo de Cagayan University. Interestingly enough, the title holders of Miss Cagayan de Oro has been from Liceo for four consecutive years already since 2012.
During the final question and answer portion, the ladies were asked one thing that they would change in this world if given the chance. Charinna wittingly answered that big things come from small packages so she would change her undesirable traits first more than anything and anyone else in this world.
Here is the full list of winners:
- Miss Cagayan de Oro 2015: Charinna Barro – Barangay Macasandig
- First Runner Up: Dylanna Bax – Barangay Macasandig
- Second Runner Up: Kiezela Quiz – Barangay Nazareth
- Third Runner Up: Caroline Veronilla – Barangay Balulang
- Fourth Runner Up: Yosabeth Valdehuesa – Barangay 14
Winners of special awards:
– Charinna Barro of Barangay Macasandig: Miss Flawlessly U, Miss Marianne Suites, Miss Natasha, Miss 2Go Travel, Best in Mags Casual Wear, Miss Photogenic and Miss Globe Texter’s Choice
– Dylanna Bax of Barangay Macasandig: Miss Philippine Airlines, Darling of the Press, Miss Island Souvenirs
– Kiezela Quiz: Miss The Loop, Miss Aruga, Miss Le Rouge Spa, Miss Stronghold Insurance, Miss Ororama, Best in Evening Gown
– Caroline Veronilla of Barangay Balulang: Miss Camella, Miss Sanctuary Spa, Best in Talent, Best in Swimsuit
– Yosabeth Valdehuesa of Barangay 14: Miss Personality, Miss Shopwise
– Megan Julia Digal of Barangay Kauswagan: Miss Gaisano, Best in Talent
– Juniel Doring, CDO Designer: Best in Gown Creation
Photos by Kim Zaldivar Photography