Heads up, amateur photo enthusiasts! (sorry professionals 😛 ) Primavera Residences is calling you for their Earth Day Photography Contest. With the theme, “LIVING GREEN IN A MODERN WORLD,” Primavera and ItalPinas invites individuals with an eye for good images to take pictures that convey the message of how important eco-friendly and sustainable solutions are to our city and the world.
Who can join:
- The contest is open to amateur photographers, photography students, and enthusiasts of all ages based in Northern Mindanao. Professional photographers (defined as an individual who receives compensation for his photographic work either as a one-person operation or through involvement in a studio outfit) are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Participants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
- The contest is not open to employees of Italpinas Corp. or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
How to join:
- Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Entry is limited to original works that have not previously been displayed or exhibited and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights. Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible.
- The submitted works must revolve around the theme and will showcase eco-friendly living and sustainable projects in the region.
- Images that have been retouched using digital software or by other means will be accepted. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
- Entries must be submitted between March 1 to April 22, 2014.
- After carefully reading the guidelines, participants may submit their entries in jpeg format through any of the following options:
- Via walk-in at the Primavera Residences office in Pueblo de Oro Business Park, Cagayan de Oro. File must be in a CD or USB and submitted to Jane Duterte.
- Through the following email: email@example.com.
- By submitting a link from Facebook or Flickr.
Submitted entries must include the following information: participant’s name, address, phone number, email address, and photo caption.
Entries must have a resolution of 6 megapixels to be made available upon request.
Finalists will be announced in April 25, 2014 and will be open for public viewing in the gallery exhibit to be held at Primavera Residences and the Primavera booth in SM.
Get more details at the Primavera Blog.