Del Monte Philippines is the 2012 top business tax payers in Cagayan de Oro amounting to P48.2 million. On the other hand, Nestle Philippines paid P112.5 million that made them the 2012 top real property tax payer in the city. This information is fresh and came from the Cagayan de Oro City Info.
The top 10 business tax payers in Cagayan de Oro are as follows:
1. Del Monte Phils. (P48.2M)
2. Cepalco (P32.6M)
3.Nestle Phils. (P14.2M)
4. Pueblo de Oro Dev’t Corp. (P10.2M)
5. Coca-Cola Bottlers Phils. (P9.4M)
6. Unipace Corp. (P8.8M)
7. Madison Shopping Plaza (P8.5M)
8. PMFTC, Inc. (P8.3M)
9. Supervalue Inc. (P6.0M)
10. DDT Konstract Inc (P5.6M).
The top ten real property tax payers in CDO are as follows:
1. Nestle Phils. (P112.5M)
2. SM City (P17.0M)
3. Limketkai and Sons (P15.0M)
4. Smart Communication (P12.2M)
5. Mindanao Energy Systems (P7.8M)
6. Pueblo de Oro Dev’t Corp. (P5.5M)
7. Unipace Corp. (P4.8M)
8. Gruppo Largo Inc./Mallberry Suites Business Hotel (P4.3M)
9. Koresco Hotel (P4.0M)
10. Philcom Corp. (P3.7M).